This is such a little treat and every once in a while it really hits the spot! This isn’t the meal to have every night, but once in a while it makes for a tasty little reward. Perhaps save it for the night when everyone else is indulging in a take-away!
Salmon or Diced Chicken
2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Soya Sauce
Greens of your choice: Bok Choy, Broccoli, Spinach are the best
Coconut Milk or Coconut Water
- This one is slightly more tricky and you’ll need three pans on the go to get the timing right.
- First empty the can of coconut milk or water into a pan and add the quinoa. Bring to the boil and then simmer until cooked. You’ll need to stir throughout to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan. You will end up with a porridge type texture
- Whilst the quinoa is cooking, add the diced chicken to the pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil, the chopped chilli and garlic and stir fry gently until cooked.
Turn the heat down and add the Oyster Sauce and continue to stir
- Whilst the chicken is gently bubbling away and the Quinoa is almost done, start on the vegetables.
Add the greens to a small pan with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of soya sauce. Gently simmer until soft
- When your timing is perfect the blend of oyster sauce, soya sauce and coconut quinoa together is heaven. Serve them all loaded on top of each other and enjoy!