If I’ve raved about this dish once, I’ve raved about it non-stop! The slow cooker is without doubt one of my best friends. After a long day personal training sometimes cooking at 8.30pm is not what I want, but with the slow cooker… it’s like having my very own house husband!
Passata or tinned Tomatoes
- Brown off the diced chicken and place in the slow cooker
- Add the baby beetroot, peeled shallots, large (drained) butterbeans
- sprinkle generously with Thyme and black pepper
- Add diced sweet potato and stir
- Add the Passata or tinned tomatoes and give it a good stir
- Turn the slow cooker of for 4 hours high or 7-8 hours low
When you get home, put your feet up and let your house husband serve you dinner!